Bought a new expensive mouse

Considering that I haven't been updated my blog regularly that I used to do, even though I know that I like writing and composing and I always have trouble to think on what I should write about, so, I decided to write things that matter to me. And today, that matter is buying a new expensive mouse.

Previously, I bought a cheap mouse that cost RM12, around USD 3,  and it do not working wonderfully. It hurting my hand as I have to use a lot of strenght whenever I want to click on something and as time passes by, it getting on my nerve.

So, today, I decided to buy a new mouse, that cost RM79.90  and with 20% discount, the price has become RM59.90 ( around USD 13.60). Lucky for me. But as I used it for like five minutes, I love it.

I guess, this is  what people are  saying, if you want a quality product, you have to pay extra.

But, I do not mind to neglect on the quality as long as it bearable and more important thing it is chaep, but if it getting on my nerve, I have to do something. Money is precious. There are many more things that I can do with money, as things getting more expensive these days, so I have to be frugal, but I guess, quality and good things do matter, but at the expense of price.

That's all for today. By the way, I'm using LOgitech mouse, red in colour, and at the shop, there is only this mouse available. It was a book shop and lucky for me to be able bought it there as if not, I have to go to a computer shop which is like 40 km away.


Comments

Popular Posts