2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me.

I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them.

Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I kept experiencing it.

I know and realized that discipline is one of the most important thing in life in order to be successful. And as i grow older, I lack those. Oh, if I could go on and on, I will list down all my weaknesses.

But Allah, has been very kind to me. There have been so many great things happen to me.

1. I went to oversea - to Beijing for the first time. I've been to Singapore a few times, but it is not challenging because spore is much nearer to me than KL.

2. Then, I buy my first property this year, and the matter will soon finish. I bought the house as property and I rent the house to other people.

3. Career - it has been great. I thought this year will be  a very quiet year, but turn out I involved in so many projects and meet many great people.

I learn in 2012, whatever it is, just move on with a smile and try my best. There are many other things to look forward and do not be sadden by things that already happened. Good Bye 2012. For my 2013, I want to have a lot of money.

Comments

rugged breed said…
what a great year! you did very well I hope your 2013 will be more prosperous!


Zero Dramas
Anonymous said…
hmmm nyc blogging
Anonymous said…
like u r blogging

Popular Posts