The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set. 

It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates

"As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump

"The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen

"If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki

"Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie

"Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall

"I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over." ~ Warren Buffet

Comments

Anonymous said…
Zbliżenia dobrze jest przeżyć gdy się wspólne realizuje marzenia; jakie masz marzenia?
xMusicx said…
Please visit my blog Music Is My Life :)
Delete said…
Love your blog :) Come take a look at mine? :) x
Bone Pens said…
I love these quotes... kind of makes it fun to think big!
Masz said…
thank you... me too, loving these quotes, mind power is really something, isn't?
Gość said…
Pokój Tobie! Rz 14,21: „Dobrze jest nie jeść mięsa ani nie pić wina, ani nie czynić tego, co inne osoby gorszy.” Radosnego dnia!

Popular Posts