Jump Into Conclusion


Are you kind a person who easily jump into conclusion? Ok, let say, you meet a person who her parking skill is bad, so, without knowing her, without even say hello, you just says this to her, ‘are you paying for your license ( means that you are getting your license not in right way by paying your instructor so that your license is approved?)

I stumbled this kind a person yesterday. Luckily I am not that  kind a person who can answer back immediately, or there might be war. Just because you have a good car (by the way, it just vios, many people have it, and it still belongs to the bank, and within 7 years, many things could happen) and mine is MYVI, which I am very proud of it, it doesn’t serve you right to say that, to jump into conclusion to sarcastically says that easily. You do not even know me. I found it very rude.

I have been in this situation, unable to park when the place is too crowded, but instead of getting sarcasm remarks, that person, offer me to help. That is courtesy. There is also this case, where I afraid to move my car because there is car nearby, blocking my car and instead of getting SARCASM, a colleague of mine offer to help. Well, these two cases are more bad compare to yesterday, where the places to park is spacious, and I park it correctly, it just not straight,  and yet  this particular person make big out of it.

Just because the car park  isn’t  straight, and I doubt it will disturb other cars, he told me to correct it, to straighten it  a few times. What a guy. Maybe he  has never been to outside seeing many cars park not straight, and I guess, he looking for the car owner and asked them to straighten it.

I’ve talked about this with my friends, and she said like this

If you wearing make up and pretty, he might offer to help you park the car. Me :, ohh… typical guy.

I am so angry, and I do not like this kind a person. You cannot jump into conclusion easily, it just show how immature you are. Ohhh, I have to let it go. Wishing, hoping and praying that I will never see him again.  

So conlusion my dear reader, sarcasm remarks isn’t good to a person who you just meet and you do not even know the person. Sarcasm also not respected to the person you know dearly. I did used it, but I know with who and when,  and please do not jump into conclusion immediately. It also like this, just because your student do not do homework at home, doesn’t mean he is lazy, maybe he has to help his parents working so he and his sibling could eat. After working, he is tired, so how he can do his homework? 

 Investigate and it never bad thing to be courtesy, instead of being mean sarcastic person. You will earn hatred and remember people talk. And you also get this, a whole blog post potraying how terrible person you are even though you do not know if this refer to you. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
well...he is making a very bad mistake dear,....very............
hahaha,...i couldn't stop laughing,...and thinking,..how can people be such a jerk,...
but,..i respect u lar,...can still maintain a cool face in front of him, and managed to control yourself and not turn to a dragon with fire,...lets imagine,...out of a sudden, u spit a fire to the vios,.....olalalala......charcoal vios beb......well done..
Masz said…
Thank You. My reflexes are slow to counter his sarcasm. Never mind, he will get other type of payback, not from me, from others...
Shamz said…
i think he got it already kot,..huhu
never thought gonna meet with such a jerky person kan,..whatever there the 'hikmah' behind it,...
teaching us to be xtra careful, esp of those the opposite sex kan,..seem to be looking nice, but,...
am praying very hard won't bump into this person anymore la,...gave me that creepy feeling.....
Masz said…
yes, let's not bump with this kind of person. Creepy lah....by the way, you do not mean he looking nice, isn't? As for me, he got this vibe of a very 'garang' and proud person. Yup, maybe he will get his payback already. From me, this blog post has been dedicated entirely to him. This also count as payback too, isn't?

Popular Posts