Learn to accept no, failure, rejection...

I'm scared with the word no and rejection. I prefer to let in inside my heard because of these scary things. I afraid to do mistake too. But turn out, I'm a weak person. I cannot get yes all the time and I will fail and will get rejection or maybe the things that I do will not be likeable to anyone. There will always be pro and cons in anything. That is life, so accept it.

It just I have to take it positively and not take it personally. That is my problem, a very sensitive person. Like what people said, if you do not like something, then change it. If not, I have to deal with it.

I live with people, in society. So, blend in. As individualistic as I am, I cannot be selfish and accept that things will go the way that I want. Nope, it won't happen that way. Life is full with surprises and even bad things can turn out good if only I try to look at different perspectives.

So, must learn to smile, control my own emotions and walk on. Must keep on walking and do not be afraid to say and ask things. I can never get the answer until I say it or try it. Yes, I might be laugh at, be yell at, be hated too, but that's life. There will be better days, just don't let the bad things get into you for a long time...

Don't stop and explain. People will listen even they show no interest or not happy with it. But be diplomatic and say the most courteous way possible. You can do it .. <----- br="" my="" own="" refer="" self.="" to="">

Comments

Popular Posts