Spending the money that you do not have

Is it possible? Well, it is, through loan, and with the magic of credit card, the loan are easily accessible. It is a wonderful thing. To easily get the things that I want with this plastic card.

The joy is even though momentarily only, but because of the temptation, just use the card will bring happiness. Why do I talk about this.... because I'm in the middle of the process of doing it, wanted to spend the money that I do not have...

But, the truth is, I've used it many times. Like, my study for degree that I got help from education loan that I still paying until now, my car, my house, and some other things. So, it is not weird.

But, there is a danger behind it, especially when the person who doing the loan unable to pay for it. Then, there will be a problem. I know about prudent spending, and how the situations are currently and the need to think about the future. I know all that, but, why the heart still do not want to listen?

Now, in times like this, I feel jealous to those who earn a lot, who are rich, but hey, everybody has their own part. Be thankful. If, I trully want to proceed with the action of spending the money that I do not have, I have to bear the consequences. Yes, every actions have consequences. There is only one way to go ahead with this plan, earn more money. Yes, earn more. Well then, I guess, I have to do that. Fighting.. !!!


Comments

Popular Posts