Find satisfaction with things

It can never work , isn't?
Because things can never enough, there will be more and more things that I will want.
Especially when you are down, and you wnat to do things or buy things with the hope that it will make you satisfy or relief from whatever grief that you have, but, sadly, it will not work.

It will work for a while, because I know. I did it a few times. I do not feel relief. But, I do not feel guilty about spending money that I should use to pay loan. I'm not yet in a bad situation, but I know, I going to need the money in the future, but I chose temporary relief.

How to be satisfied or te be relief from the heart pain? Travel is one of the way, but time os not on my side. It even hard for me to focus on my study now.

But I love writing, I guess, I will feel better after this. Hopefully. I just bought this.

Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 11'


Comments

Unknown said…
I've done the same thing so many times. Put myself in serious debt trying to find happiness through material items. I'm still learning but I have found that when I say no to something I think I really really need I feel proud of myself later. Then I reward myself for saying no by buying something less, like a smoothie, or an ice cream.:)

Popular Posts