At the age 30


I'm 30 this age... it so unlike me to tell the world my age... heheheheh, but why should I shame with my age? It just a number. So, about 30, what about it that special?

Many my friends are already married and have children of their own. My time hasn't come yet. So, what I do now is to focus on my current situation - to improve me.

Life is about so many things, but the thing that I pursue, is calmness. Calm about that I believe in my religion, I have family that I love, a stable career, friends, and more. The list could go on. I am thankful, so I want to focus on what I have, instead of focusing on the things that I do not have and the things that concern me, that if I do not tackle it now, it will become  a big burden to me in the future, and that is paying off my loans.

I read somewhere that if I focus on that thing, that thing will coming back to me. Like I am focus on loans, so I will be getting more loans. So, I focus to earn more money and I can pay off my loans. I read my successful stories on how they manage to do it, and I want to be like them too, but it was so hard.

There are so many things to pay, and so many things to do that will cost money. It so hard, and if I kept thinking about it, I will feel so burden about it. And it become worst if the things that I do, do not give the feedback that I wish. But the main key is to keep on working, walking and never give up, right?


Comments

white rabbit said…
I love the way you think...you choose to be postive rather than negative..we are almost in the same situation and it's nice to know someone's idea like yours about life.

Belated Happy Birthday! Your good life is just starting.
Masz said…
Thank you white rabbit. Hopefully more good things will come to me and you too.

Popular Posts