Settle for minimal

This week, two of my friends, decided to start diet and out of sudden, I want to follow. So, starting this week, my nad my friends haven't touch rice. Well, I have eat rice twice, but my friend, zero. Ohh, dietting is so hard, but weirdly, I felt more energetic. I guess I'm going to stick with it so that I can achieve my dream boy. Jnegjengjeng. I cannot believe I talked about this because usually, I think it impossible to cut down on eating because I think I don't eat much. But still, I'm consider as fat.

What I discover during this period is that I can still live goodly eventhough with lack of the things that I used to have. I'm kind a person who wants everything is there, is enough and I will be panic if my stuff is not enough and turn out its bad habit. I always ended up throw things at the end. Now, I wanted to live on a basic things. I think that will be good because I could save more and hopefully tae off same fat off my body. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts