People will only remember someone when they need help...

FriendsImage via WikipediaIs it true? It is for me...

Been many times friends who called me when they suddenly need help. They only remember when they have something to ask for and ironically when i ask help, it will not go the same way. Like when you suddenly asked a person not to forget her, but you do not do the same. You forget about her and weirdly when you are in trouble, you remember that person.

For me, It is good to help because I beleive what comes around goes around. When you do good, you get good. But I know it will not always happen that way. I know about sincerity and never ever hoping that your favour will be return in any way, especially from the same person. For me it is not nice to do that. You want people to help you but you do not want to do the same? wow, nothing free in this world.

The thing I learn about kindness is that it will come in a way that it is not expected. Like let say, people who I thought supposed to help me but  do not, and yet come another better person to help me. That's why I understand that life is hard but it is full with wonderful things. Wow, it seems that my writing interest has come back... hopefully after this I will able to write more.
Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts