It is March

English: False color Skull X- rayImage via Wikipedia
iTs been a long time since I put something in this blog. Seems my enthusiasm on writing has decreased… I do not like excuses because for me if there is a will, there is a way. So, the lack of writing is because I lack of will. In fact I visited other people blog more often than I visited mine.

Its been a busy months for me, and weirdly it because of family matters. My parents house finally finish of building up… ohh, now I know why a house is so expensive.  But luckily our contractor put a very great price and his job is great. I wish him and his workers all the best in their future endeavors. Great service and great pay. Now I really wish to buy my own house now.

My lack writing is also contributed to the fact that I take life more leniently now.  Now I see things differently and able to accept things easier, thus decrease the needs to put it here.  I also take things more slower and do not want to be at rush anymore. I pray a lot too, and ask for Allah’s help more and more in my endeavors. I cannot do alone. I also to learn to be more open and nicer. Turn out previous me has a lot to improved.
I take life less seriously because there are more to life than just focusing in what I want.  I should enjoy with what I have  and learn to take things as something beneficial. I want to be happy and I deserve to be happy too. Other people too, so I want to be nicer to people. But I learn my lesson. Some people just do what they want to get what they desire. Well, what goes around comes around. 



Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

Popular Posts