Do not expect anything in return…

Even though you’ve done so much, so much and you thought it just it should be, you’ve done good things, so the other party must also should do good to you, but it not always that case. In fact, do not even expect that that person will do good back to you. I’ve been there a few times.

I guess my mistake was to expect something in return. It can never work that way. Even  though you think you have helped that person a lot. And you never asked anything  in return, and when you asked a favour form that person, it is just norm for that person to help you. But too bad, it will not work that way. That’s why never expect anything in return. Lesson here be very sincere.

Because there is something you have to remember, you do kind, the favour will return back to you much more, but from different person and in different forms, sometimes in unimaginable ways. This is what somebody told me when I was too hurt by that person actions. Reminder for me, do not even bother to think why that person acted that way. We will get back whatever we gave to people. What you give, you get back. I think there is Scorpion song with this title. 

Comments

Please Visit Me said…
See the Power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. God Bless You

Popular Posts