Anyone addicted to online shopping?

Me… me… me….

I need help…..

Ohhh….

The reason being? I do not like going to shopping mall. I felt awkward. It so far away from my place. I live and work at rural area. And now, whenever I want to go somewhere, I have to drive myself. It so hassle to find a palce to park, and driving is not my liking.
Therefore, for me It so much better just sitting in front of laptop and choose the product. Sometimes, the product that I never think of having as at times you will find things that you never encounter seeing. Like last month, I bought a sauna belt at rm2, less than a dollar, but including the price of posting, the sum is rm20, around usd6.

But then, I cannot used the belt because it so hot. Hehehehe….
Weirdly enough, I know window shopping or shopping helps me to lose weight something that I need it. As when shopping, we will walk around, and the bigger shopping mall, the better. It force you to walk a lot. And when you felt unsatisfied, you force yourself to walk again to search thing that you want or just looking.  So you burn a lot of calories.

This month, I’ve made a wrong decision again. Last month I bought a small laptop 7inch big, and I rarely used, and this month I bought a blackberry. Yes, I really wanted a blackberry, but after I bid on the item,  I felt regret and as I’m the final bidder I won the item. The item cost me rm401 + 20 for postage, so total rm 421, around usd135. New blackberry, but kind an old model.

Ohh, I really need help. One of the website that I really like surfing is an online shopping. I know it convenience, but to be in my stage where I purchased things that I do not have to, I have to do something. 

Anticipating this today. hopefully arriving  today. 


And this what I bought last month. I used it at the class....while teaching. 

Really convenience, because it small and light. My pupils asked me the price. ;) Mine is black in colour. 



Comments

Popular Posts