Me and myself for the past few months...

I haven’t written for a very long time. It’s been a busy time for me, really busy. However for me, this year has been a very fulfilling year for me, as I have done and accomplish so many new things. Well, there are a few things that I unable to have and do, but so far, I am satisfied for what I have now. I know I could do better, and that’s what I aim for, to do better.

I’ve seen changes in myself, and I am liking the changes that occur. One of the changes is to have more faith in myself. Used to, I always hesitating and doubting about me, and now, it lessen. Well, even though it is not completely gone, but I am now more accepting and believing myself more.

Then, I learn, there is no use to suck up to other people in order to be where you want to be. Eventually, things happen based on what you do. You do a good things, you will get good things and vice versa.

The things that I really really like to improved is about my habit of procrastinating, Imagine, the job that can actually be done in 15 minutes could be taken until a week to finish because of this problem. Therefore, it could hinder my success and creates time problems for me.

I also discovered that I need to learn to keep things simple and learn to be flexible and systematic in doing things. Wow, so many things need to be done. Well, I will learn one by one. I never said it going to be easy, but as long as there is a will, there is a way. ^_^



Comments

Popular Posts