At Times....

At times, there are many times that I feel lost of the things I should do, react and talk. I wonder what should I do to make things better or at least do the right things. What is right for me, might not be right for some other people and it could be vice versa.

I’ve been in situation where I do not know what I did, until a closed friend of mine suddenly stay away from me. It so frustrating and heartbreaking. AT that time I do not have courage to ask why. But I do feel depress. At many times too, I met people who become so sensitive towards things I do and say, and it become an issue. I’ve been there many times. It isn’t good.  So, I resolved to no talking policy. By the way, I once heard people say that quite is clever.  ^_^

I cannot and will never able to satisfy all people needs and demands. I cannot even meet my own demand, and how can I meet other people demands?
And the things that I seem appropriate, might not be appropriate to other people. If I keep indulge myself in this kind of situation, I will be very frustrated. I do not want to be that kind of person ever again. So, I just move on.

I do the things as I deem right, but I will try hard not to hurting other people. Even still trying to help and be nice to a person who has broken my heart before, but be  close and laughing acquaintance, I won’t able to lie myself to able do that. Yes, I am very sensitive person, because I will try hardest not doing the same.                                                                                    

Comments

Popular Posts