Starting all over again



One of my liking is starting something new, but having difficulties to continue it. I stop in the middle of it. This blog is an example. I just can continue to write anything in this blog, and yet, I decided to make a new one. But then I found out that I unable to maintain so many blogs at a time. So I decided to close the newest blog and continue and proceed with this blog.

I found happiness in writing. I love seeing my articles being published even though no one reads it. I got a sense of accomplishment. One of the main reason because I having difficulties to voice out my opinion freely to people without making people uncomfortable. I guess, it just my feeling, but I cannot help it. But by writing, I can.

It is so good to have an opinion of my own. Without the needs to be interfere by an outside interference. As much as I do not care, but judgment from people can easily be seen, and how much I want to deny it, it does affected  me. I find no other way to make me voice out what I feel, so by writing, I found the satisfaction. I know I should not let what other thinks of me affected me. But it just happens, I guess.


Comments

Popular Posts