Am I wrong?


I’ve wrote about how to forgive and forget, but it much easier to write and talk than to do it. I cannot forget.

What should I do to make things like it used to be? I can do it to my parents, even they angry at me because of something I do not do, but I cannot do to other persons. What I can do is to treat that person good only, but I cannot be talkative and cheerful anymore. I do not even dare to ask anything personal or even anything that I think necessary. I make myself to work alone and just follow. I am wrong, I know it. But my heart is so stubborn. I even know that by doing this, it will bring problems to me. But, I must learn to live with it.

But, this is me. I’ve tried, but it so difficult. I have low self confidence problem. I do not think it as problem, in fact I begin to think it as advantage to me because it teach me to be humble and learn to be more appreciative. There is / are always something good out of the thing we think it disadvantages. I cannot obey to the situation. It is me who able to make changes to my ownself. No matter how many I tried to make it successful, it doesn’t matter, because it much more harmful if I do not do anything at all.

Comments

Popular Posts