Skip to main content

How far will you do to do something?

How far will you do to do something? Are you like me who always in a crossroads each time trying to make adecision? Even on simple thing? Well, sadly that’s me.

Tomorrow I will having a camping for four days and three night, but somehow I do not feel excited about it. Well maybe because I do not like camping on the first place, but used to be I will be very excited to do this kind of thing, but for this one, I just don’t feel anything, maybe a little scared as some person has make a hearsay how tiring and pressured it will be. Well, it not exactly a camping, but more to development building character camping. And usually in this kind of thing, a lot of thing that people hate will be doing.

Ok, I am stray away from what I should say. Actually about decision making, it is not an easy thing to do. Don’t talk about satisfying other people needs, even our own need is very difficult to satisfy. There will always be something not enough in our life, in all aspects, that’s why people say people never satisfy with what they have. But it can b a good thing too. That’s why it is very difficult to be a good politician. There are too many people needs that a politician need to satisfy. But what happened usually they put their satisfaction first before anyone else.

Once in university I took subject decision making process and one of the thing that my lecturer told was that when you decide to do not do anything, that is also a decision and your decision will also have affect on others.

And I discover a very good discovery about me , that I more fast to do work surround by people that when doing alone. But I am kind a person who like to do things alone. Maybe now I have to change my approach. Always remember, it’s never too late to start something new.

Comments

Anonymous said…
to be frank,i love ur xpressions more in english! It was so pure and straight from ur heart!to be a teacher, there are so many barriers for us to bear.. yet im sure,u will... hop or gallop! keep up the good words! you are on the right track!

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...