How far will you do to do something?

How far will you do to do something? Are you like me who always in a crossroads each time trying to make adecision? Even on simple thing? Well, sadly that’s me.

Tomorrow I will having a camping for four days and three night, but somehow I do not feel excited about it. Well maybe because I do not like camping on the first place, but used to be I will be very excited to do this kind of thing, but for this one, I just don’t feel anything, maybe a little scared as some person has make a hearsay how tiring and pressured it will be. Well, it not exactly a camping, but more to development building character camping. And usually in this kind of thing, a lot of thing that people hate will be doing.

Ok, I am stray away from what I should say. Actually about decision making, it is not an easy thing to do. Don’t talk about satisfying other people needs, even our own need is very difficult to satisfy. There will always be something not enough in our life, in all aspects, that’s why people say people never satisfy with what they have. But it can b a good thing too. That’s why it is very difficult to be a good politician. There are too many people needs that a politician need to satisfy. But what happened usually they put their satisfaction first before anyone else.

Once in university I took subject decision making process and one of the thing that my lecturer told was that when you decide to do not do anything, that is also a decision and your decision will also have affect on others.

And I discover a very good discovery about me , that I more fast to do work surround by people that when doing alone. But I am kind a person who like to do things alone. Maybe now I have to change my approach. Always remember, it’s never too late to start something new.

Comments

Anonymous said…
to be frank,i love ur xpressions more in english! It was so pure and straight from ur heart!to be a teacher, there are so many barriers for us to bear.. yet im sure,u will... hop or gallop! keep up the good words! you are on the right track!

Popular Posts