Just use what you already have

 Because once, I was a person who like to prepare for in case situation, thinking, that I might need it in the future, thus, I always buy unnecessary things, that end up I do not have the opportunity to use the item, and I wasted so many money, time and energy for all athat, and maybe contribute to the pollution ..

If only I follow my parents footsteps, especially my father who only use the things that he already have, buy the cheapest items he could find, maybe, by now, I have extra money in my bank account ... because I was greedy ...

It not easy to turn on back time, thus, I have to accept that I already went through that phase and I regret it, so now, I should be more careful in my spending and behaviour in using the money...

Money is not easy to come by for me .. maybe for some, it is easy for others, but not for me ... 

 


Comments

Popular Posts