Why managing money, matters

Money isn't everything, I know that, but it can get what you want and it necessity and in future, if you do not plan well, when you have emergency and future endeavors that you need to do, but lack of fund, you will resort to loan ... like what I did now ...

When I look back at my previous expenditure, I found out that there are many things I shouldn't bought in the first place and 'if only' I save that money, today, I will have a lot more saving in my account, but who am I to lie to myself? When the truth hit you, you spent recklessly, intentionally and now, when you look at your saving at this age, you cry alone at the corner of the room ... if only I take saving seriously since I was young ...

When I was young, catch up is something I think I can do ... past is past, but there are ways to mend it, but the truth is, the later you start, the harder it will become ... but it doesn't matter now, as I should start somewhere .. and not be occupied with previous mistake .. I learn from the lesson.

I learn from surround, see from my own eyes, how people struggling with no money, and how money is needed in may occasion, like buying that pills, that cost a lot of money, food that you want to eat,  and the people you must spend with them ... family, friends, relatives, and the list will going on and on ...

Money isn't everything, but I found out, money what make people look up to you, respect you and pay you attention.... if you have no money, you need to get people attention through other means... but, don't bother what people think, because it your own situation, mend it, because in the end, you need to face all the problems, by your own ...



Comments

Popular Posts