It is fasting month

Turn out, I haven't post anything in this blog for four months... wow ...., seem like I neglected it. Yes, I am.

It is because I focused on finishing my master thesis. Now, I finished my final exam, and waiting to finalize my thesis and if Allah's  allow, I will be graduated by the end of this year... phewww..... it is a big relief. Too many sacrifices have been made, compromised and difficulties need to be faced. Truth to be told, I even do not know how I do it. But the journey has been really really really great.

Now, for Muslim around the world, it is a fasting month. It is a month of Ramadhan and it is a blessing month. Well, for some, it looks difficult because we have to fast, not eating and drinking anything, but, there are so many great reasons behind it. It actually test the Muslim's patience and perseverance, and in return, we will be rewarded. I have done it for many many years and I do not have problems and I love this month.

Well, after months of not updating anything, I think for now, it is enough. Will continue later on. :)

Comments

KateBannet said…
They revise extensively. Rather than writing a single draft and then merely editing its sentences one by one, they attend to the whole essay and draft and redraft—rearranging the sequence of its larger parts, adding and deleting sections to take account of what they discover in the course of composition. More help with essays here www.uk.essay-writing-place.com.

Popular Posts