The simpler the better

Continents by colour simpler
Continents by colour simpler (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It is ... why like things to be complicated?

When things are too complicated it will give you headache and pain in the heart ... try to avoid it.

As a woman, women, for me tend to complicated things... right? Because I know I do. Sometimes an easy things to do and without even starting on it, I already thinking ahead of time with this question ... what if?

Do what you think is good and appropriate. Bother about own feeling first without the need to indulge too much in the future. That's why people say that knowledge is important so that I can make an inform decision and not only guided by heart only.

Have a plan and know and stick to the plan. Because of this 'what if' thing keep bothering, I will make things so complicated... when the thing is actually a piece of cake.

Comments

Popular Posts