Sometimes, it just words... it's ok that people need

Have you ever been in situation that you face difficulties and you started to tell that person everything and the reply you get is"I don't know' .... it hurting to get that kind of feedback.

Maybe a reply like... "that's ok, people make mistake" not like a word like this you should not do that and when you hear the same person can give comforting words to other people, you will feel hurt.

It kept happening again and again to me.

Sometimes, I do know that what I did is wrong, it just I had to ... and when a person tellss you that actually that person is hurting inside and just wanted to hear comforting words....

For me, there will always a way out .. always... just no judgment and utter kind words to the hurt person...

I guess, this is where I can find my comforting moment ... by writing it out.

Comments

Popular Posts