It is now ... do not procrastinate

Yes, it is either you do the things that you want now, or as you are procrastinate, it hardly happen. Well, it is to me. DO not do the things you can do now to another time. It is not a wise decision. I have encounter that always.

But the thing is certain things need mood to do that kind of job. How to make sure the mood is there? hmmm, that is surely a hard questions. But, the thing is I cannot wait for the mood to come. As I have the opportunity to do it, then I should do it.

Time is gold and in Quran also emphasis the importance of time. Those who wasted it are those who are loss.

That's why I come up with the list that I have to do so that I can always refer to the things that I have to, no matter at what time, because sadly we are living in the time whereby even there are great technologies that should make our work less it happen the other way around. People have to work harder to cope with the challenging times, knowledge that needs to be fill so that you and I would not be left behind and so much more to do. :(

 If you want 501 Tips And Ideas For Finding More Time For The Things You Love you  Click Here!

 

Comments

Popular Posts