I'm continuing, not starting over

I thought I want to start everything back, from scratch, to start a new leaf, but turn out, why should I waste my previous experience. I've did some good things, I do not need to start over, I just need to continue the things that was once my hobby and for whatever reasons, I stop.

I might want to renew a few things, but I do not need to do it all at once. I should do it little by little, but continued on and on. Lear and keep on learn. I used to remember how determine I was once, but the past is the past. Let it go. Now, focus on improving.

It is hard but I need an inspiration and not some sleazy excuses to make up for the loss of time that I wasted.

As this is my personal blog,  I can write things that I like even though the content is really really out of context of whatever things that I want to write. ;)




Comments

Popular Posts