What I learn in 2014

2015 is entering, so I want to end my 2014 with the list of things I learn in 2014. That are

1. Be focus on the things that I want. But, it not easy. I can be easily distracted and forget.

2. Be determined of what I want. Again, the same reasons as above.

3. Be strong. Whatever it is, head up, smile and walk on.

4. People are people. Do not look down on ownself.

5. wake up to achieve the goals.

6. Learn, and learn and learn and do it.

7. Learn to talk better and learn to share, but not over sharing.

8. Fight with other people? Let it go and focus back on what is important. Drama is not one of them.

9. Read and should read more.

10. Talk less, but better.

11. Know yourself, be confident and keep on moving.

I think there are more, but these what I remember now. So, yeah, welcome 2015.

Comments

Popular Posts