Is it getting harder to earn online?

Is it just me or maybe other also feel the same that it is not getting easier to earn online as what it used to be?

used to be, writing can be easier, but now, as many people are having the expertise and knowing the art and function of internet and writing, there are many more quality writing with quality content available, thus, the not so quality content unable to stand out.

I know, in a way, it is a good thing as it asks me to be better, to work harder, but it become more challenging. Well, life isn't getting any easier too.

The rules to earn also become more stricter, and somehow, it getting harder and harder. Maybe it just me, so, I have to learn more ...

By the way, the holy month for Muslim is getting nearer, the Ramadhan, the fasting month. Happy fasting everyone, and I'm excited to fasting too...

Comments

Popular Posts