The Joy of Travelling

Used to be, I hate traveling. The idea of packing up, and thinking of what to bring, what will happen during the journey, what if I left something important, what if something happen at home while I was traveling, makes me hate travelling, until, last year, I travel to Beijing and it so much fun. It is really really fun.

I never thought that I will go outside of my country home. I wish to, but I never think that it will come true. Last year, was the turning point in my life. Turn out, the journey was really fun. So eye opening and it felt really great. I want to do it again.

Now, when I travel, there is no more if. I just walk on and bring what I think I might need and try to live in the moment. Appreciated the moment at that time, at different place, and a different wind, sky, air. It so refreshing and eye opening. It so fun to meet new people, talk and share differences experiences that they have. It makes me see a wider perspective of life and life is actually really fun. I got so many new knowledge too.

Now, I really wish to go travel again. Really wanted to. But because of current commitment, I have to delay the intention. Now I really wish to go umrah with my parents. It will be a very memorable experience for me and and my parents. Wish me all the best.


Comments

Unknown said…
All the best for you!!!) I do love to travel too!!!

Popular Posts