The thing is, you just have to keep walking

Have you ever in a situation, you keep on thinking and thinking and thinking and end up of not doing it? I do and it is not good. Because in the end, you could miss it an opportunity.

So, before this I wrote whether or not to continue my master degree. So, I end up of doing it and I am loving it, even though so many obstacles and my mind keep thinking whether I can finish it. See, just beginning and hesistation has coming back at full force. Not a good thing.

Studying is a good thing, and I am capable of doing it, even though, truthfully I will face many obstacles along the way. But it is expected, so, what I ahve to do just keep on moving and focus on the proses and enjoy it. Wish me luck everyone.

By the way, I want to make extra money, so, I make a facebook page, please support me, the page is about heart .. https://www.facebook.com/CalmHeartStrongHeart

Comments

Popular Posts