Make use of what I have now...



 That is my aim now. There are so many things that I wish differently, like

1. I should save and invest as early as possible. 

2. Be more confident

3. Should buy a second hand car as my first car. 

4. Study as much and as hardworking as possible. 

And the list could go on and on.
But, I cannot turn back time. This is now. I should be proud of what I am and have now. In fact, I have a lot than many people. Well, I do not know that for sure, but as long as I have a great family even though problems do arise, but I am happy, a great and helathy parents who actually helping me a lot, a comfortable home to live, a permanent job, a mind that works really well and the list could go on. So, I decided to be grateful for these things that I have instead of focusing the things that I wish I could have and want to have.

One of my bad habit is when my heart says that I want something, I will look for it until I get it and forget about the almost similar things that I already have. Maybe I just put a picture of that things and may it come unexpectedly without me wasting time browsing and thinking how should I get it.

Comments

Popular Posts