So many things are not...

are not my control, so ignore it. Why bother about it or even thinking about it?

It just a waste of time and energy. And even though this energy do not burn our fat, instead it increasing it, but it drain the things inside us, like the ability to think wisely and we succumb to the things that we should not... Hahaha, what am I talking about?

ok, the important thing is that do not think too much. Do whatever you think is right but, remember, your definition is right should inline with the right, not your only definition is right. Follow the al-din, the religion because there is where answer and solution you need.

I always think, this should not happen, why they behave like that? Hei, I am the one who did that, they should thank me, but all these thoughts make me tired and it drain to exhaustion. So, now I say, ignore, why bother and move on. There are so many things in life.


Comments

Unknown said…
But, I think that there are some situations which you need to think twice to do what you decide.

Popular Posts