Interest and de-stress

When you have something you like to do, make sure you do it on regularly basis because that will ease the stress. For the last few months, it has been a very stressful months for me and I haven’t a chance to actually sit and concentrate on my favourite blog. I was wrong, because this blog has been my de-stress medication.

I like putting my thoughts on my writing. There are so many things that I unable to say and voice out, but by type it somehow it makes me feel much better.
Works will never finish, and it will keep coming back, and if I kept myself drowning in it, I will be drowning deeper. I do not want that.

There should be something else besides work that I should concentrate on. After this my plan is to go travel, learn to cook and sewing. Then, I have much more things to write. My job is fun, but I want to explore other things too. But one thing for sure, shopping is a no no, as I want to save money and buy house and travel to many places, and also save for money too. But weirdly, window shopping is also a de-stress to me, except it could lead to real shopping... so no no.... ^_^


Comments

Popular Posts