About chasing wishes


picture taken from here ;
In life there are so many things to chase the dreams and hopes that really wanted to be fulfill. But it wasn’t easy, so, there are wishes and hopes that need to be pass at the expense of others hope. Kind sad, but it hard to achieve everything. But it doesn’t stop us to pursue what we want. We just walk ahead, and hoping and praying that there will be other ways to achieve what we are dreaming for.
Are human too greedy to hope for so many things? Or, why is it so hard to have what I want? Are my wishes will come out true one day?

Hmm, no one can answer these questions, but I know, what I can do is to move on, work on and never give up. Whatever you can set your mind to, you can achieve it. I’ve heard the quote. Then, whatever your heart has set something to it, there is no other way, but you will work hard to achieve it and you will get it. Is it true? It sounds so simple.

But think about it, when you want something so badly, you work hard to achieve it, really work hard and you let nothing to come in between. The problem arises when you have doubt and you only do it half way. That’s where I mostly stuck. It so hard to have that motivation to continue to drag on what I’m aiming for. There always are excuses to justify the unnecessary actions. Hmmm,  I guess this is the difference between those who are success and those who are not yet. Their determination and goals has set them to walk forth to achieve great things in life. 

Comments

Popular Posts