Friend In need is friend indeed

Hmmm….. I always have bad luck with friends. That’s why I’m afraid to build attachment towards people. 

Once I’ve become closer, things will happen in a way that, that relationship will be broken in the middle.  It really hurt and I’ve been through that so many times.

I wonder where is my mistakes are, I do not have other people specialty, good at conversation. I’m suck at it. I know that is my weaknesses, but other than that, I’m nice.
If looks and appearance become an issue, well then I’m out.

Now I realized that no matter how much goodness you put or give people, please do not expect anything in return, or else you will feel hurt.
It just kind weird that, that you do not know where is the mistake is, and suddenly your relationship become cold. And I, once the relationship become that way, I felt hurt.. But I won’t retaliate, or do something equally hurt, I just ignore. I won’t be able be talkative as I used to be, and I have to avoid you as much as possible.
But, I will still help, it just things are different now.

In time like this, thinking back of my friendship with that person, I wonder what kind of help she has been giving me…. Ohhh, I do not thinking I’m the one who is going to regret of losing this kind of friendship. But it just sad. 

Comments

Popular Posts