My current mood…. No mood to do things that I plan… L


Hmmm. At first it seems that there are so many things to do at the beginning, and now, seems unable to do anything. Well, working as a teacher has the advantages of having long vacation, but for me, until now, I have to do a lot of things and face so many things. I’m not even able to go for a trip.

About mood, how to make it come? I remember when I was in university, having my degree. A lot of my friends will wait until the last minute to finish their assignments, and wait until last minute to do their revision. I am not that kind. I do not like the rushy feeling. Once, I was in the group that actually like to finish their work at the last minute, and we unable to finish it. Then, we come up with so many excuses to justified our actions, even to the extent of lying. And that lied come back to us. What we lied, really happened.

I also have friends who will not sleep at the night before sleep because of liking the last minute preparation. What a memory. As for me, I like to do little by little, which by the way is not very productive. Because the things that I can finish in short time, will take a very longer time because of this attitude.

So, how to make the moods come? Hmmm…..

Comments

Popular Posts