Between Triond and Squidoo…




For me, I prefer to write for Triond because I just write without having to worry about widget or thinking what to add. As for a person who using a mobile broadband and just having and EDGE connection, the connection wasn’t good. Why not getting dsl or higher connection speed? As I’m  a person who kept moved around, it cheaper to do this. But no downloading or watching youtube clips for me. L

However, I still like writing for squidoo too because the widget and how I put variety of things in the article. It is ironic, isn’t? The things that I do not like actually is helping me too. Like I mentioned, because of the connection that I do not prefer to write for squidoo.

For commission wise, squidoo will have better earning because you can promote the products that linking to your article. Well, you do not want to promote kindle in article about sport, are you?

There are many other writing places that will pay you to write, but for now, these are two places I’m concentrating ( adding this blog too).  I’m not able to concentrate at many places. I choose quality over quantity now. Even though I still write less, but it like a hobby that I want to keep on going. 

Comments

Popular Posts