To choose the best....

CHOICES 


Image from here


When i was a kid, being the first is the best, getting the most is the best, and as i grown up, the ebst becaome harder to define and become the best has become impossible. Being a grown up, I know now that being the best isn't anything. It's not that I've been the best, and I do not remember if i ever being the best. I stop trying and feeling like a failure all the time. Self esteem is the lowest and I have no intention to improve myself whatsoever. But I just keep on walking. I keep on walking because I  had too. I realized now that I loss so much and become regret, and it does affected me in someway. 

I wished that somebody will come to me, guide me and says that's ok. But turn out that person that I've been waiting for is inside of me. After all the guidance and education that I've been receivedd, I failed to realize that in order to choose the best, is to choose what is right for myself. What is right for me might not be right to others, and vice versa. I cannot look at others and wishing how great that is me. I do feel jealous whhen I see people have so many people around them and helping them. But now I know better. If I want something, I should choose it myself, because as human I do have mind to think and God to ask for help. 


For me, human is weak, but it ddin't stop human to achieve greatness in life. The differences that make people better than otehrs is the choices that they make. If  I want to achieve something, I need to stop laziness, and  start working towards my goal. There is nothing easy, but the most difficult part of the journey is to start that first step. Of course there will be challenges, but the differences will be about the choices I make whether to stop trying or to move on. Believe that God will help those who ask Help from him. With that I know I'm not alone.


Choices Quotes..

“If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is compromise. ”     Robert Fritz 

When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice.”  William James

While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen r Covey 

Comments

Popular Posts