Exercising is Good

Recently, I found out about that I’m easily tired all of sudden and I’m not that active I’m used too. It makes me worried. I also found that my weight has increased. This is not good. So I decided to start a new habit, an exercise.

Hmm, who says exercise is easy. For the first few times, I felt so tired only after 10 minutes of exercising. But I felt more energetic and my mind seems to work faster and active, I like it. So I continue to do the same exercise. It become better each time.  

Moreover, exercise produce endorphine. Endorphine makes you happy. Happy people would not kill their husband.
These are my favourite lines from Legally Blond the movie. Well, it is indeed truth that exercise makes me happy. ISn’t that most of us are searching for ? Happiness? So here is the guide how to get happy fast. Exercise.

I would so recommend jogging on the beach. It so peaceful and calm. I felt so relax after a jog at the beach. Luckily for me, beach isn’t too far from my place. Here is my new article about how to be happy in 10 minutes. ;)


Image frome here

Comments

Popular Posts