Drawbacks 0f transfer to a new place…

Last year, I was working in other place ( read me as a teacher blog), and this year, I was in a new place. Its’ been more than 4 months in a new place, and yet, so many things I still adjusting and experiences. It is the same too last year. Got diffcculties to adjust to new palce, with so many things encounter, bad and good. Ohh….
Life in a new place isn’t that easy at all. To able to accommodate and feeling comfortable at a new palce requires time and energy. Money? Wow, need to spent on a lot of things.

I know new experiences is good. It could give you more knowledge and let you become more mature and your wisdom increases. It could also backfire. That means whether you become a better side of you or become the other side of it. Weird, isn’t?
Sometimes, the demands of life make us to make a decision that unthinkable and bad. But I guess, that is life. You will encounter things that you never thought that you will.
Open mind and positivity do help in this kind of situation. Of course, friends, family too.

Comments

Popular Posts