Two years after it all has started

One of the blog that I always look on since I start blogging is about debt free blog. It’s by a blogger name Amy Bass and somehow she inspired me to work online to earn extra money through internet. Amy wanted to earn money online in order to pay her debt, and she managed to do that faster than she expect. Wow, incredible.

I’m no near her achievement, as I’m struggling. I do have a good and stable job, but to pay my debt, I won’t be able to do so in ten years time. I don’t want to be stuck with debt forever. Sometimes when I feel frustrated with earning online because it totally hard, not as what people say it to be, I will look at my loan statement and immediately I feel the need to work harder to pay it off. I ahd to do it because I know in the near future, there will be more loan I need to do. I want to buy a house, fix my parents house and so many other things that I wanted to do and all of it cost money.

Sometimes I do wish I was rich. I remember once, my nephew asked my father ‘ Grandpa, why you didn’t rich?’ She asked that after seeing my father’s brother drive a luxury car, totally different from what my father drove.

Being less wealthy make me feel smaller and inferior than other people. When other people say she or he has done that, I thought to myself, what have I done? But I remember, no one can make you feel inferior, unless you let them be. I have grown up. I won’t let people bring me down because of money.

Through my journey, I’ve began to read a lot and be inspired by many great people. I know, at least I try, and work hard toward it. Even though it near two years I’ve done blogging and find money in the internet, I do not feel bored, in fact, I’m proud that I learn and discover the wonder of it. So many things I learn and discover. I know, whatever it is, I should not give up, keep on moving and be positive. I need to open up to a new things and always ready to learn. No one say that the world is easy, but it doesn’t mean I cannot be success. Whatever it is, just move on. 

Comments

Popular Posts