Skip to main content

Wiki and Products

When I was a student, I always use wiki to find any information that I need and since then I always associated anything that has wiki in it will be something that has educational information but, not on information of a product. I guess time has changed as now there is also wiki for products, I mean for online shopping of course.

There are so many products that can be search and found under one website and it’s very easy to find. It’s a heaven of information of product. Moreover, it provides the user with so many insight, I mean a true insight and product reviews of the product that the surfer, user or I want to search for. Isn’t amazing where you will be getting a first hand facts of the product that you want under a same page without you have to search for it anymore. Well, for me, its very convenient as time is gold and money.

What I mean is that it also provides a buying guides for all the viewer and future buyer. Like this Nintendo player, which I long to have it but due to financial reason, I cannot have it, but from shopwiki, I can find out the benefits and the extra things that I wouldn’t know if I do not read from wikishop. Information is everything in this age. For me this site is really recommend to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...