A story of a friend

Have you lost a good friend? Its terrible feeling, right? I have and I do not know why. If I could ammend my behaviour, I would. Sometime I wish we still be friend. I used to be a person who taken friends as granted, but as I am grow older, now I know how valuable friendship are.

Luckily, I still have a few good and closed friends that I still keep in touch.

In here, it 12:29 am, 11 june 2008, a birthday to one of my closed friend since in High School, Nafisah. She worked as a teacher in Sarawak. happy birthday Nafisah, may all your wish come true and I know what you wanted the most, right? No worry dear, you will find the right one as soon as possible and it will fulfill all the criteria that you wish for. Don't give up, ok?

It kind weird how destiny work, isn't?

I remember the second question I asked her during the first time we met. "was when is your birthday? the first question was " are you the new girl who transfer here?

Who will asked a stranger a second question about their birthday, unless you doing a survey, it will be a different matter. Well, that second question matter because it turn out that we have the same birthday. Happy birthday Nafisah and Mas .

Comments

Popular Posts