It is fasting month for Muslim

I'm a Muslim, Islam by religion. And for this month, all the Muslims need to fast. It is mandatory, and trust me, it the best month of the year. Not that hard when I've doing this since I was small, and I used to it, and there are more great things about fasting, many.

As for me, this is the time, the bonding between me and my parents become closer. Truth to be told, it is hard for us to sit together and eat, because we eat when we are hungry. But during fasting, we will all sit together, waiting for the maghrib adhan and the time to break our fast. It is a great time.

Month of Ramadhan is a month for spiritual healing, a time to be closer to the Creator. It is a wonderful month and I am glad to be able to taste this month again. Thank You Allah.

Comments