Time to save, save and be frugal



As my work would not allow me to get increase through over time work, so, I have to do this - be frugal.

I have to, as I'm going to be 30 this year, I should have a lot of saving. Currently, I do have a little saving, but as I will have to use for my big expenses, it will  not enough. Moreover, I have to start thinking about future, seriously.

I try my hardest not to go to town without any valid reason and refrain myself from buying unnecessary things. Therefore, I was surprised and angry when suddenly my phone charged me with the things that I do not used. It makes me furious and sad. I work hard to save the money, and this phone company could do that to their customer. And since I become phobia, i kept checking my phone charges. I do not want it to happen again.

Some people said, that it much easier to earn more than to spend less. Maybe for some people. But as for me now, I'm started to build my passive income now, so, it much wiser for me to keep saving and be frugal. It wasn't easy at all. The temptation to buy and spend is everywhere and it has become big challenge to me. 

So, these are my ways of saving money
1. Be frugal
2. Used the things that I have now
3. Cut unnecessary spending - going to movie, trip and food. 


Comments

Popular Posts