Everyday has a room for improvement

I guess, many of many things of my liking occur because of bad or not too good experiences. I’m talking about things that make me like it after something not good has occur.

Like right now, my attention is towards to be better me, to be more healthier, more energetic, more calm and many many things. I’ve realized this quite a some time, and I know the road isn’t smooth, but somehow, through the journey, I like the improvement I saw. It is after I lacking the energy to do things and easily exhausted that I know I should do something about. Exercising to be fitter. Then, I hate the word change, seem like I’m so wrong to need to change.  As I do not like that word, I rephrase it, to be better by improving.

Be more calm after I realizing that my not so good temper will create more hatred and enemy than friends.  I could make a wiser decision when I’m calm than when I’m in hire wire emotion. Emotion can be control in any situation, and it is good to learn to control it. Because we never kow when the unexpected things happen, and how we are going to react to it. If the reaction unable to be control, just fully emotion, people tend to exaggerate in the decision and the action taken and could lead to regret.

All of this  began after knowing about law of attraction and discuss it with a friend. Trying to see the realistically behind the new profound knowledge and applied it.  It not easy, it’s been years, and I still learn and learn. Opp, once when I was taking my degree, I cannot wait to end my study as I do not want to study anymore, and now I found pleasure and comfort in learning. Life is a lifelong learning process, and through learning, we can be better.

Then I discovered the things that I found astonishing are about mind and human capability. Human are what that that person thinks. If he think positively, positive things happen, and vice versa. So many tips that I read and I found new liking and a new me…. Life is full of possibilities, good and bad, so choose wisely, and even we have reach a roadblock, there always room for improvement.

Comments

Popular Posts