So, I have decided to like you and choose you ..

 

Before this, I was sceptical, scared  and confused. I was in a mess.  It didn’t bring me any good at all as I was feeling anxious all the time and wondering whether you are true in your messages .. and then, after I lash out everything that I am not satisfied … I thought, I will be okay, calm … but turn out, I am getting worst. I cannot stop thinking about you, and so, I decided to run back to you. I confess to you.

The thing is, it will be hard for both of us. We are not compatible at all. But, I pursue, with the hope that you are kind, because to me, you do like kind.

The only compatibility that you and I have, is because our houses are near with each other. I believe that will be the main reason…. As for now, I am trying to make this work, because I want to have a family of my own.

What I wish in husband…. I am not sure that I can find it in you … because the thing that I most look for in a husband is the ability for the guy to provide for me. Provide me with a comfortable house and vehicle and able to be a good husband.

There is this voice inside me who told me that you might be a good husband, a good person, even though your heart isn’t mine. Because I like the way you treated me when we met. You seem humble and polite.

I know, I cannot demand much from you, because then, you should be able to demand from me too… and I am afraid I cannot fulfil those demands.

Another compatibility you and I have is that both of us are nearing 40’s and it kind good to build our own family now ..

But being with you, means a lot of sacrifices need to be made, but I should be thankful to have you as a husband … because truthfully with my kind of condition, I don’t think anybody would want me to be their wife

Comments

Popular Posts