Me and minimalism

 I used to be this person who wants everything to be complete, everything must have in that instances, or else, i feel, angry, sad and temper. It somehow makes me lose my money, buying unnecessary things, and have  a freak mind .. its either I do it, or I do not do it.. It makes me feel anxious all the time, as I want things to be complete, everything to be in order, or I become this person who is moody and angry all the time. Turn out, I do not have to be that way. because life still can going on smoothly without everything to be in perfect order or without I push myself too hard to have it all. 

Because having that mindset isn't' going to help me, but actually making me lose sleep, making me questioned myself , and making me miserable, when  actually life is simple, and wonderful. Life can be still happen as good as possible without me having everything in order. because what I have now, is enough to get me through the day. I always remind myslef, that I have enough, that I do not have to have everyhting figure out in order for me to feel good, to feel happy. I am enough. 

I used to feel anxious all the time, when the truth is, not so many things I can control, and there isn't much I can do, except be there for me, without I have to push myself for something I cannot do. Be in the moment and be thankful for things I have now, because these things that I have now, I forgot to appreciate it, when the truth is, when I started to appreciate the things that I already have, I can breath normally. because when I am anxious, I cannot proceed to do what I should do, what I should focus. 

In order to get myself in order, I start to eliminate things that isn't beneficial to me, that do not give me any benefits at all. Then, I found out that actually, once the item is gone, I actually okay with it, I do not miss it and I can live life normally. I can live perfectly fine with things I already have instead of keeping adding clutter in my possession that cost money. 


Comments

Popular Posts