Skip to main content

Courage? Is it within oneself ?


Courage is the ability of oneself to do things, no matter how small it is …

But, not many of us have the courage to do things as others do, and as it shown, the older we get, the less courage we have …

Be like a kid, who do not seem to be afraid of anything, and do whatever they want to do.

But, as an adult, especially as the age is nearly forty and above, our risk tolerance is getting small and smaller …

So, the question is, is the courage come in within oneself or is it need to be built up?

The answer will be, the courage needs to be built up, by oneself, through hard work, sacrifices, belief, confidence, and the list could go on …

Why the courage needs to be built?

See the differences between a politician and an average working man? What is their difference, beside level of knowledge, money, and appearance?
-à the answer will be the courage to be a man of people. A man with enough courageous to walk in front of people and talk about their manifesto, their belief of change, that could finally make people vote for them …

Even before they got to become a politician, they have to be brave and courageous to tell people their ambition, and let people to support them, and work with them. Without courage, and bravery, you won’t be able to stand in front of people, and ask people to listen to you, believe in you, and finally vote for you ..

--à how they get the courage to do this?
There will be many reasons why the courage come about, and please remember this, once you lose your reason, you won’t be able to be courageous, and you will leave everything in the fate of the world.

Quote :
Be so brave, that even fear gets scared of you

Comments

Anonymous said…
I believe so, dear -
Courage is indeed
within oneself.
Through my life-long-
struggles, I've always
looked-up to Seventh-Heaven
N saw the place which Im
definitely going to if I
survive this finite existence.
So have courage, dear!!
This lifelong demise doesnt last!!
I know. Im a NDEr.
♡ en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk ♡
Love you.
Cya soon.
be@peace.
GBY

Popular posts from this blog

The importance of having right mindset….

Got it from a website, and share it here. These are quotations from famous people about hard work and perseverance and of course the right mind set.  It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure." ~ Bill Gates "As long as your going to be thinking anyway, think big." ~ Donald Trump "The last thing that people want to hear is the plain simple fact that the rich think differently [about money] than the poor ... They have what I call a wealthy mindset." ~ Robert G. Allen "If you work for money, you give the power to your employer. If your money works for you, you keep and control the power." ~ Robert T. Kiyosaki "Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success." ~ Dale Carnegie "Actually, I'm an overnight success. But it took twenty years." ~ Monty Hall "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look ...

2012

My 2012 has been a great year to me, and for that I am really thankful to Allah. There has been ups and downs and each one of it has been very meaningful to me. I started 2012 with a new place of work. The task become easier compare to the last my place of work. Less demanding and less pressure. But well, each place has it own problems. I encounter mine. But I take it lightly because it is not the problem that can caused me to feel angry. Instead the problem has shown me that I actually have issue with people. Then,turn out what I have to do is to just smile, ignore and do what I think is right. Do not bother what people think, as long as I do my work passionly and I try to be friend with them. Then, I discovered things about me. Like actually, I am not that very patient person. I will get what I want. It just, do not test my patience. It could be that I answer you back, or I will ignore that person totally. Actually, I hate the rush of impatience when it comes. It not good. And I ...

About Love and Marriage...

Got this from a facebook.... During a seminar, a woman asked a common question. She said, "How do I know if I married the right person?" I noticed that there was a man sitting next to her so I said, "It depends. Is that your husband?" In all seriousness, she answered "How... do you know?" Let me answer this question because the chances are good that it's weighing o n your mind.. Here's the answer. EVERY relationship has a cycle. In the beginning, you fell in love with your spouse. You anticipated their call, wanted their touch, and liked their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love with your spouse wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called "falling" in love...Because it's happening TO YOU. People in love sometimes say, "I was swept off my feet." Think about the imagery of that expression. It implies that...