Minimalism, Simplification

When I look back at my previous age, turn out, I wasted on so many things, times, energy, money, emotion and the list could go on and on .... I feel bad ...

I always have this emotion that this will not enough, until, I am planning to put roll bed in my car in case I have to sleep somewhere that I do not plan ... I am planning way too much ahead, and I unable to see what is in front of me, to savour moment, to enjoy the time that I have now, and I am worry about what could happen in the future.

Then books, as I am a teacher, I buy anything that they sell in the bookstore that could done day be beneficial for my teaching and again, I wasted as most of the books, I unable to use. There are so many books that still not being touch and open by me.

then, there is gadget tat I kind being influence to buy, but seldom use, then there are kitchenware that I bought that I hardly use any.

turn out, I only need a little bit of items for daily use.

So, my motto nowadays is to use what I have now and avoid to add clutter in my life.

It might be hard, but I wish I can do it.

Comments

Popular Posts